I specifically work with executives in multinational corporations in the polymers and materials industry—especially when an organization is going through a major transition.
As an experienced mentor I support you through corporate or personal change and in your personal performance and leadership development, so that you gain clarity about your vision, your goals, and your impact as a leader.
I support you by coaching you to:
- Strengthen your resilience and increase your personal capability and performance through effective self-management and a healthy work-life balance.
- Focus on what matters—set the right priorities and make better decisions.
- Excel in matrix organizations and master the challenges of virtual leadership in international teams.
- Take lead in change management, digitalization, and stakeholder management
- Communicate strategically, build visibility in your organization, and develop into a charismatic leader who is valued and respected by employees and management alike.
Executive Coaching is an intensive dialogue based on mutual trust, respect and honesty. It can be challenging—it is meant to be challenging. It contains elements of revealing blind spots or facing unwanted realities—but it always stays human and appreciative. It facilitates needed changes in perspective that make change possible.
We can work together on achieving your goals in the following formats:
- 1 hour phone call, e.g. sparring on a specific topic
- intensive full-day immersion session
- regular coaching sessions
The first step:
Let’s have a conversation. We will discuss the scope of the coaching and your objectives.