„The achievement of excellence can only occur if the organization promotes a culture of creative dissatisfaction.“ –Lawrence M. Miller
I offer services around the theme innovation excellence in the chemical, process and materials industry. Striving for innovation excellence means to challenge the status quo.
I am excited to work together with your organization on this challenge towards a common goal of innovation excellence. Based on my expertise as research manager and technology leader in chemical industry I promise we will find an individual solution.
I inspire with Keynotes and speeches around the topics of innovation, change and digital disruption in chemical industry research or the interactive Innovation Impulses. For the starting point of the innovation pipeline; I offer innovative formats such as the Total Immersion Ideation and the FORTH Innovation Expedition, where I’m a certified facilitator. When it comes to innovation strategy, the InnovationRADAR helps to determining the current position and a clear direction for the future path whilst the RITE Innovation Strategy Development process covers the full process, from Re-modeling, igniting change, transforming the organization and engaging the workforce.
For already ongoing R&D projects I offer the R&D Project Health Check to litmus test the project health.
Besides this, I also provide individual Coaching and Mentoring for innovation experts in the chemical and process industries to support these initiatives and help the individuals to reach new levels of performance.
I believe that when a research and development organization in chemical industry masters the seven elements of innovation excellence it can really unleash true innovative power. The R&D organization creates massive returns from their investments by matching the products or services developed better to the real market needs, by accelerating the development cycle from idea to market, and by succeeding in R&D projects at a higher rate than the competition.
You might have specific topic, such as:
- How do you generate creative ideas, in higher quantity and quality?
- How can you consistently align you research portfolio with the market of the future? What new tools or methods do you have to introduce now to prepare your organization for digital disruption?
- Perhaps you have a very specific problem: an important development project has stalled? The market environment has changed massively, or a competitor took a leap and now you have to adapt your innovation strategy in the short term?
- Or, you would like to have a look from the outside: what can you do differently? Where can you become better in research and product development?
- What about your workforce? What new talents and tools do you have to take on board to be innovative in the future?
Let’s have a conversation!
For more information or for an appointment: give me a call or contact me per mail.